Rental Forms and Documents
Rental applications are begun by filling in the Request a Booking tab located on this webpage. Our rental coordinator will determine availability of space, conduct a tour if requested, and complete the specifics of the rental including a determination of fees being charged. Access to and return of keys for the building is arranged by the renter with the rental coordinator.
*Priority will be given to church functions including funerals, funeral lunches, weddings, choir rehearsals and to long term permanent users. The renter will be required to sign the rental documents and a refundable damage deposit may be required. The deposit will be refundable when the church is left in good condition following the event. This deposit is nonrefundable if the event is cancelled within 24 hours of the event.
Facility Use Disclaimer
Bridgewater Baptist welcomes the community to use our facility for public use. However, as a church we require that all events held within our facility be G-Rated suitable for family entertainment. We kindly and respectfully request that all performers, keynote speakers, masters of ceremony, etc. abide by our facility standards listed below:
- No profanity, coarse language, or suggestive humour of any kind
- No alcohol within our facility or on our facility grounds
- No smoking inside our facility
- No offensive or inappropriate revealing attire
- We request that all speakers / presenters refrain from content that would be viewed as objectionable within the broader Christian context
You can download all of our booking forms with the attached links: