1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the dead for the judgement of the righteous and the unrighteous for life and for death, both everlasting.
7. We believe in the local church, an expression of the Body of Christ gathered together in one place for the observance of the ordinances, the ministry of the Word, for mutual edification and growth, for prayer and discipleship, for the giving of care and mutual support, the maintenance and spreading of the doctrines of our faith and sharing of the saving grace of Jesus Christ with all lands.
8. We believe in the need for every believer to enter into an observance of a day set aside for the worship of our Creator.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that God has ordained marriage as a voluntary union of one man and one woman for life, to the exclusion of all others (as stated in the Bible – Genesis 2:24, and affirmed by Jesus in Matthew 19: 4 – 6).