Fundscrip is an innovative program that lets us earn cash rebates for Possibilities House For Children based on things you buy everyday. Every month you spend hundreds of dollars on items like groceries, gas, clothing, pharmaceuticals and person products, entertaining and restaurants, electronics, household items, home renovations, office supplies, books and media, toys, and so much more. So if your can shift the way you currently pay for common products and pay for some of all of these regular purchases using GIFT CARDS bought at FACE VALUE from FundScrip, we raise money from the participating retailers who donate a percentage of every gift card purchased to our fundraising efforts.
Currently Fundscrip has over 190 retailers of Canada’s top retailers participating in the program. So most of your purchases can raise money for a great cause. So instead of paying with cash, credit or debit cards for that purchase of gas from Petro Canada, your groceries from Walmart, or that new TV from Best Buy, use the gift card you purchased through Fundscrip. It costs you nothing and you help to earn money for Bridgewater Baptist Church. So all you need to do to now is click here, the sign-up image below, or on the Happy Face above and sign up as a Supporter of BUBC. Once you have completed the easy sign up process, you will be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete your registration. That’s it, now you are ready to login, place orders and start supporting BUBC.
Bridgewater Baptist Church’s group code is ZDS4WU.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN FUNDSCRIP AND HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR BUBC?
Download an order form, or pick one up from the Church office. Completed order forms may be returned to a volunteer after the service, each Sunday, during the coffee hour. Cheques should be made payable to Bridgewater Baptist Church. You can also purchase cards online (see instructions below).
Your Group Administrator (Trina Mitchell) will distribute cards each Sunday after the service, or have them held at the Church office, for you to pick up at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions, please contact Trina or Sylvia at the church office. For more information, please download the Fundscrip Quickstart Guide.
CAN I PURCHASE FUNDSCRIP CARDS ONLINE?
Yes – however, it requires a few extra steps. Normally, when you buy something online, your transaction is handled through your credit card company. Fundscrip doesn’t accept credit card payments (because those credit card fees would eat up most of the profits it passes along to the groups for which it raises money).
The easiest way to pay for your cards on-line is by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Ask your Trina Mitchell for an EFT form. Attach a voided cheque to the completed form, and return it via fax or e-mail to FundScrip. You will then soon be activated to purchase cards on-line with zero bank fees!
Alternatively, you can use an Interac money transfer (if your bank offers it) when ordering online. You can also set up Fundscrip like you would an online bill payment. You can place an order, then go to your banking website and pay your Fundscrip bill much like you’d pay your phone, credit card or utility bill. Once it receives your money, it processes your order (usually in just a couple of days).
HOW DO I ORDER ONLINE?
- Visit www.fundscrip.com and click on Sign Up in the upper right hand corner
- Complete the information in the “Become a Supporter” section. Be sure to enter BUBC’s Invitation Code: ZDS4WU
- Click on Sign Up and you will be sent a confirmation email
- Click the link in the confirmation email, and complete your registration. Now you are ready to begin placing orders!
- Click on the green Buy Cards button to begin adding gift cards to your cart.
- Choose BUBC as the campaign you want to support
- Choose a payment method (either EFT, Interac, or as a payee in your online banking account)
- Choose as a distribution method “Hold for pick-up at Church” This will save you shipping charges, as all BUBC orders will be batched together to lower costs. You do have the option of having up to four cards mailed to your home at an additional charge.
- Check out and you are done!